Pages

too much

Friday, May 18, 2012
It has been a long week. I have had too much to do and no time to blog this week. I am working on a post about a little home project we did a while back though. I should have it up this weekend.

But I thought I'd share a few things that have caught my eye on Pinterest this week.







How cute are these napkins?














And don't you wish you were sitting at this table right now?






Eating this.....


And drinking this....















And wearing this...




















\





Or maybe this....





Have a GREAT weekend y'all!

5 comments:

  1. You crack me up:) YES, I wish I was doing all of that except I haven't worn shorts in years....maybe the dress:) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally nailed my frame of mind..a Calgon take me away frame of mind and you and I have the same style..fabulous and in answer to your question YES SO WISH I WAS THERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a WONDERFUL weekend.. Love you tons..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those napkins are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great big YES to all of the above!


    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kindness.