Pages

{Laughter}

Monday, September 26, 2011
Superhero Week 1 {laughter}

This is my Kate.  Full of laughter.  Full of Joy! 

 I am taking a creative class/workshop.  It is a photography class that encourages us to look at the world differently.  It is not about shooting on manual (which I can do) but about capturing the everyday in a creative and interesting way (which I stink at).  We have clever assignments each week that I think will really stretch me.  I have been feeling in a slump creatively so this was just what the doctor ordered.  And of course, I will share some of my shots here and on Flickr.  Happy Monday!

9 comments:

  1. precious precious girl!!!
    can't wait to hear more about your workshop!
    heading out to shoot a family tonight.....shhh....very nervous...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute pic! What a neat class to take. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great Kim, I look forward to seeing your creativity blossom in new ways!!
    Good capture of Kate's EXUDING joy!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to know more about this class. That's what i love most about photography, not the sit-down-and-smile portrait pictures but the everyday life pictures.

    You captured your gorgeous girl perfectly.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that dimple! enjoy your class!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot! I can't wait to learn from what you do!!! :)

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this shot. Can't wait to see more of what you learn. I really need to learn to shoot more outside the box too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kindness.