Pages

Gifts from my Book Buddy

Thursday, March 1, 2007

I belong to a Yahoo group for people adopting from China with Log-in Dates close to mine. Some people in the group participate in bow swaps, ornament swaps and book swaps to help pass the time. I joined a little late in the game and missed the swap sign-ups. However, one kind woman in Kansas offered to do a book swap with me. We have been sending each other a book or two a month for a little while. It certainly has made some of the waiting easier and gives us something to look forward to each month. I am so grateful to Kathy for the wonderful books and sweet Panda Bear she has sent Kate Emerson. Thank you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Kim,

    I am so happy you gotin on this! The swaps sure did make the months go by :). Looks like your partner has great taste in books!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kindness.