Pages

Bullying/Friendship Research

Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Friends, I am still researching teen/tween girl friendships and bullying for both a talk and an article. Please email me your stories.  I want to hear from young girls.  I am interested in what were the biggest challenges to you and your friendships in 6-9th grade?  Tell me a story of a difficult time you went through.  What did you learn?   How could your parents have helped you better?  How did you face the girls that were being unkind?  What worked?  What didn't?  How does social media impact friendships and bullying?   What do you wish you knew then that you know know? You can message me or e-mail me at khswales@comcast.net  Let me know if I can anonymously use your examples and stories in my talks/writing. THANKS!

0 kind words:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kindness.