Pages

{day two}

Tuesday, July 16, 2013
In all honesty, I am not taking that many pictures.  I am taking little video snippets on a new underwater/waterproof camera to try to make a short vacation video when we get home.  My friend Shana from Florabella made the CUTEST one a few weeks ago (click on link to watch it...so cute) and she challenged me to make one too:)

Also the weather has been iffy.  We have sunshine and then sudden storms.  In fact, last night we were trying to do family beach photos (possible Christmas Card shots) and it started pouring on us.  We were completely drenched.  So, I am thinking we might have to do another shoot (which is exactly what my kids want to do on vacation.

DSC_3763

It is also hard to get pictures on the beach cause the kids have been super active.
Harry boogie boards, skim boards and plays all these beach and water games.  He is always on the move and does not like me taking his photo.

SS2_3793


SS2_3814

 Kate has nicknamed herself "Ocean Girl" because she is in the ocean constantly!  She rides waves, catches fish, boogie boards.  She has no fear and just swims all day long.  I had to drag her out of the water yesterday.

SS2_3835

SS2F2046

Cousin Ashton and Kate in the tube in the ocean.DSC_3819

DSC_3816


These were on our way out to do beach photos...we came back SOAKING wet!


SS2_3845




SS2_3839




SS2_3966


We are praying for sunshine for the rest of the week!  But rain or shine, we are having a great time. We are playing games, enjoying the beach and our time with my sister and her family too. Will and Harry rode bikes into town for the first time with out us yesterday.  They are exploring more and more on their own.  Tomorrow, my oldest friend (we have been friends since we were 3!) is coming to see us with her two teenage daughters.  I am so excited to see them!

7 comments:

  1. So much beauty. I hope you do a video, I loved Shana's and can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these beach pis are just great Kim!

    Can I ask where you are?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great pictures! What beach are you at? I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, beautiful family:) Enjoy your time away from the rat race and being with your family! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping you get lots of sunshine the rest of the week! Great photos! LOVED Shana's video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the most wonderful time, stormy or not!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kindness.