Pages

Merry Christmas from our family

Sunday, December 23, 2012



This is our Christmas card this year and I really love it.  The photo of the 3 peanuts really captures their personalities. I took these this summer in Alys Beach, FL with the help of my sister, Dawn.  She stood in for me while I set up the family shot and then we switched places and she snapped that one for us.  Thank you so much, Dawn!!

I wanted to share our card with all my kind and loyal blog readers.  I also want to thank you for all of the prayer, feeeback, advice and bloggy love you give us all year long. It is hard to believe that I started this blog 6 years ago right after Christmas.  I have made some amazing friends and I feel blessed to be a part of this amazing blogging community. I wish I could send each and every one of you a card.  My list had gotten so big and out of control that I had to scale way back to our close friends and family this year and I still sent 160 cards!!

Anyway, I hope each and every one of you has a warm and blessed Christmas and a healthy and happy new year!!

Ni Hao Yall

22 comments:

  1. LOVE it, Kim - you did such a fantastic job with those pictures and the card is just stunning :)

    Merry Christmas to you and yours, my friend! And wishes for a very BLESSED 2013!!

    oxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! You had me at pink and blue! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the card so glad we received one sweet bloggy friend! Merry Christmas and many blessings in the New Year!


    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!! xoSissy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Merry Christmas to you all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Kim!! Love your blog and your adorable family. Look forward to following your adventures in 2013! Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Kim! And I love the non-traditional colors. We used the same ones! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card -- love it -- you all look so sweet!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card! I pray that your family will enjoy much health and happiness in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card! Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!! Wishing you and your family a blessed holiday and a spectacular 2013!

    Dawn
    ps. I LOVE Kate's dress!! By any chance, do you remember where you got it? I am thinking my Brooklynn would love it because of the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree! It is a wonderful family photo(s) and card! I'm jealous!
    nancy-of the crazy 9

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those pictures are AMAZING! Such a beautiful family....wishing you a very merry Christmas and all the best in 2013! Enjoy the holiday Kim.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea of having your sister stand in for you! Love the card! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card - Beautiful family!!! Merry Christmas--thank you for sharing your world and wisdom through your blog!!!
    Barbarann

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think your card might have been my favorite card this year! It turned out sooo cute! I especially love the shape and colors! Thanks so much for sending us one.

    Hope you have a fun and relaxing Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE your card! Merry Christmas!
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful!!! Love the colors you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Replies
    1. Kayce,

      You are so sweet and funny!!! I would model your clothes anytime (and so would my daughter!)

      Happy New Year!

      Delete

Thank you for your kindness.