Pages

So crazy {and some Christmas Past}

Tuesday, December 13, 2011
I am running around so crazy this week doing things up at Harry and Kate's school.  There are concerts, parties and field day!  And I volunteered to do an art lesson for Harry's class (which I am very nervous about).  I am also posting for my friend Karen while she is in China adopting her daughter, Cami.  You can follow her journey here.  Please pray for them this week.  And thank you for your support of prayer and finances for their family!!!!

Anyway, I don't have time for a full post but I came across these photos from 2007 and they made me smile. I love reading with my kids on Chrsimtas Eve.

DSC_0114

DSC_0113

DSC_0108

DSC_0075

Look how little the peanuts were!   Look at Kate's chubby lil baby cheeks.  This was her 1st Christmas in our family. I promise a real post soon:)

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh how I love looking back:) Love these pictures!

    I hope your headache is much better my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look so tiny, especially Harry and Kate - they were just babies! What lovely memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to thank you for your lovely blog this year. It has been a lovely priveleged to be part of you life. I wish you and the family a wonderful Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute!! Funny -- I also just posted from Maddy's first Christmas at home! Love those cute little baby cheeks!

    janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kindness.