Pages

Surprise get together

Wednesday, August 17, 2011
I got a text from one of my friends yesterday asking where we were on vacation. Turns out she and her family were vacationing nearby.  They live in our neighborhood and go to our church and schools too:)  So, we all met at a chocolate and tapas place last night....


Of course I took a few shots before we left....

Tuesnight_0948

Tuesnight_0944

Tuesnight_0937

Tapas and chocolate ---what a brilliant idea!

DSC_0856

DSC_0964

The food was so good and the company was great.  We had a blast!
 I did not get a good photo of me and my friend on my camera but we got this one on Monique's phone.

IMG_0418


The kids LOVED the fondue!


DSC_0977


DSC_0981

DSC_0980

They were kind of like vultures going after that chocolate!

Hi Mom.  We miss you.

8 comments:

  1. Good friends PLUS fun vacation EQUALS a GOOD TIME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like y'all are having a ball! Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Seaside and Rosemary Beach!!! And who doesn't love Fondue!!! Looks like everyone had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - a grace bubble from God! Also love Will's shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had the chance to read or be on the internet since our move to the UK but I came accross a link to gluten freeville, back-to=school article and I wanted to share it with you. You may already have heard about this but if you did not, here is it :-)http://glutenfreeville.com/research/schoolebook
    Hope you enjoyed Seaside ! We still own a house in Bluewaterbay and loved living there...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you are having a marvelous vacation!! Just caught up on your last few posts..... oh my, I adore all of Kate's cute suits.....and yay for her new boogie boarding skills!

    You all look tan and relaxed......that is so wonderful.

    Enjoy the rest of your time away.

    xoxo,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really looks like the perfect vacation!!!!!!

    It's 3am and I am hanging with Emme Jade!

    Miss you,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome time you all must have had together!! Love the water shots...aaahhhh that gorgeous turquoise water!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kindness.