Pages

Kate's Closet Sale and Wesleigh's too

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kate has really outgrown most of her clothes. So, it was time to clean out her closet. In doing so, it dawned on me that this was the last year I could dress Kate so cute. Next year, she will wear a uniform to school so she will not need nearly as many things. Plus, she will be in kindergarten and I know her tastes will change due to what she sees her peers wearing...UGH! I must admit that makes me very sad. Kate and I both love clothes and we enjoy getting her dressed each day.

One of the reasons Dave agrees to let me buy the clothes I want for Kate is because I agree to sell them when she outgrows them.

As always, I keep the clothes that are really sentimental to me, give a ton away to friends, blog readers and charity and sell some too. Some of the money from these clothes will go to a charitable cause.

So, if you are interested in bidding on any of the clothes...go here

http://quietelegance.blogspot.com/

I have it set up in an auction style (just like e-bay) and keep it up for a few days because I know people don't check the blog everyday and some people have been disappointed when they missed the sale a few years ago. You leave me an e-mail in the comments after the auction has closed if you are the high bidder (I will not publish it) and I will send you a paypal invoice. Once it is paid, I will ship your item (s).

My good friend , Jen is also cleaning out Wesleigh's closet so please go check her stuff out too. Here is the link

http://baseballstobows.blogspot.com/

There are some CUTE things there!!!

Happy shopping and feel free to spread the word...there really are some good things. And some Matilda Jane that is hard to find.