Pages

A Joyful heart

Monday, March 15, 2010


One of my blog friends, Shay and her husband have a beautiful family. God has called them in a big way to adopt this adorable little girl....



4380379666_52ff18971a_o
Her name is Shaylee Joy!
Isn't she a CUTIE?!

(she reminds me of the early baby pictures of my Kate)

Sharon has set up a website to help raise the money needed to travel to China to bring adorable Shaylee home.

I meet and hear from people every single day that have the heart to help orphans around the world. This is one way to help. Won't you please think of helping them? A donation of any size can help bring this little one home. Thank you for thinking of Shaylee and her family.

There are fabulous items for auction on the site and a chip-in for donations. I plan to donate and enter the giveaway for a baby be blessed doll. I have wanted one for Kate for a long time and almost ordered her one (before Lent) for her birthday. I forgot and now there is a 12 week wait!!! They are so adorable.


9 comments:

  1. I will share the links via twitter. Off to check out the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks just like my niece. what a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, hope you and your sweet family are doing well. I'm trying to play catch up...what a sweet doll for a great cause, I will certainly go over to Shaylee's website. And, the fact that you were at the beach in March...oh, I so need to move south!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post. Sharon is such a giving person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so adorable!! Going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will check out the web site too! Big or small I think God honors all donations! HUGS!!! BTW YES a beach get away the pics were wonderful!!!!
    I want it to be WARM forever again here!
    HUGS! CIndy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable little girl! I'm so happy for your friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kindness.