Pages

Thankful for my great friend, Bagel!

Thursday, October 9, 2008
I have a wonderful friend who has a birthday today. She is very private so I am not going to write her name but she is the kind of friend who will do anything in the world for you. She is fiercely loyal and incredibly giving. Kate started calling her "bagel" out of the blue because we frequently met this friend at P*anera and Kate usually gets Bagels there. We thought it was so cute. The name has stuck. I love you Bagel and I miss you! Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Bagel..
    Have a Wonderful Day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute nickname.

    Hope things are better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Bagel that I share her birthday - number 37 for me. Send hugs & best wishes her way from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your sweet friend!! What a fun nickname. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim,

    What a cute nickname! We love Panera too- it is our staple for lunches, bagels, and of course "cupcakes"!! I know ya'll have got to be ready for a sense of stability and normalcy- I think all that will happen easier once you are settled in your new and beautiful (with lots of storage space) home! Your in my thoughts!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope Bagel had a wonderful birthday!

    I don't see your email on here, will you please email me at dlrtc at yahoo dot com. I need to ask you about some supplements for my son.

    thank you,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kindness.