Pages

Is the Stork on its Way?

Tuesday, January 30, 2007
One of the adoption sites that shares information and "rumors" has posted that some reliable sources are reporting that the referrals have been mailed. This is very exciting news because if it is true, we could see our daughter's face in mere days! Please pray and keep everything crossed. I will update you as I find out more information. Can you feel my excitement?

I called Dave and had him practice what he would say if the adoption agency called him first with the news. He passed with flying colors as he said, "Um... I think you had better call my wife first with this information." What a great husband! Of course, I hope we are together when we get the call but chances are he'll be at work and I'll be sitting staring at the phone.

0 kind words:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kindness.