Pages

A few summer favorites

Thursday, July 11, 2019
I have been working a lot this summer and find myself reaching for simple and classic silhouettes that are comfortable and flattering.  And although it is HOT here in Houston, my office can be a little cold. Here are a few of my recent favorite purchases.

  
I am obsessed with these pants.  They are so comfortable and flattering and versatile. I bought them in black and white (an ivory shade really and the white ones are lined).  For me, they will be year round staples.  I am 5'3" and so they come just to my low ankle so they're not as cropped on me but they also come in petite if I wanted a more cropped look. And they are 40% off today and an extra 10% off if your have a card. I'd say they run pretty true to size.




And I LOVE this summer sweater so much.  I thought I wanted it in ivory because I like a monochromatic look but in person I loved the flax color the most.  I seriously would wear this everyday and if I lived up north, I would buy more colors.


And one more GREAT deal I found online.  I LOVED the thin cotton sweaters that JCrew used to sell every summer.  They were perfect for me and for this weather.  However, they changed the length last year though and I am no longer a fan.  BUT I found these and they are under $20 and fit me perfectly (I wear a small).  I have both the crewneck and Vneck. They work with jeans, shorts, pants, skirts.  They are a new favorite basic of mine.


This comes in several colors (I got navy, camel and ivory).

Also comes in a very flattering crewneck.  I am in love with the fit, weight and price.

Hope you all are having a great summer.  I will be back soon with a family update.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you back on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your summer favorites! I’m in Michigan and use summer sweaters because I freeze in the air conditioning. It also gets cooler at night. Great to hear from you, I always enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kindness.