Pages

Exciting news!

Monday, November 2, 2020

I cannot believe that it has been over a year since I posted here.  Will graduated from college and is in grad school at the University of Texas.  Harry is in his second year of college (also at the University of Texas).  It is really nice having them both there and they only live 4 blocks apart.  Dave switched careers and is now teaching 6th grade math to inner city kids. Kate is 14 and applying to high school!!!  And I have started a podcast!



With the kids more grown and independent, I was working more and more in my private practice and really loving it.  I decided this summer to start a professional IG page

https://www.instagram.com/drkimswales/

And I have also started a podcast called Connecting with Dr. Kim Swales.  You can listen to the trailer here.  We have 5 episodes live right now on Apple, Spotify and wherever you listen to podcasts.  The first two episodes are guides for connecting with teens and young adults (although the feedback has been great from parents of children of all ages).  We have an episode on marriage, integrative medicine and parenting an athlete.  

This week we are launching an episode on parenting toddlers. My guest, Dr. Phil Boucher, a pediatrician and father of 5 young children, talks about tantrums and connecting and teaching young children how to express their feelings.  I'd love if you go follow me on Instagram and subscribe to the podcast.

Please leave a comment to tell me if you ever check here and what you have been up to. I would absolutely love to hear from you.  And who knows, maybe I'll update more often here too.


0 kind words:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kindness.