Pages

Christmas Card bloopers

Thursday, December 26, 2013
So, it is the week between Christmas day and New Years day and I am probably eating and sleeping and laying around on the couch with my family.  I really want to post about Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (I am sure) but I am likely too lazy (writing this on 12/23).

So I will post our bloopers from the Christmas card shoot instead.  This whole entire shoot lasted 20 minutes and so I was surprised I got so many silly shots as well as good ones.  I am probably the only one who enjoys these but I am sooo glad I have them from year to year.


bloopers_5330

Dave was helping Harry with his sleeves and then they started goofing around...

bloopers_5334

bloopers_5344

bloopers_5337

bloopers_5364

I am seeing a definite theme here as to who was the goof this year!

bloopers5365

Kate had the giggles here.

bloopers_5420




bloopers5422

bloopers5336

bloopers_5397


bloopers_5398

They are such goofs.  I did not tell them to do any of this!

bloopers_5409

I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.


bloopers5437

bloopers_5445



So yup, this is what I have to endure to get some decent photos of my kids.  And yes, it is worth it.

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas.  Ours was okay but Kate woke up Christmas morning sick with 104 fever and the flu. We tried to make the best of it though. Dave had a mini flu, Will had the flu, Harry had the flu and missed Christmas Eve Mass and now Katie R has it.  Good times:( I am taking oil of oregano, vitamin d3 and garlic trying my best to escape this nasty flu.  Texas has been hit hard this year. Be back soon.

15 comments:

  1. Ha Ha love the outtakes! Saw on Instagram how sick they had all been. So hope everyone is on the mend and you managed to stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know I am not the only one that has to take a gazillion pictures to get a good one. We got the flu at our house. We all went to bed early last night and I am starting to feel half alive right now. No fevers thankfully, I don't know about your family, but we had our flu shots this year. Guess it didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry. Are you sure it's the flu? Our pediatrician said flu is marked by high fever.

      Dave got the shot and got a mild version without high fever. I so hope you feel better soon for your BIG trip!

      Delete
  3. Adorable pics. So sorry they were all sick! Hoping you don't get it momma! Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you posted this so I can see that everyones kids are as goofy as mine!!! LOL! I'm so sorry everyone got sick! Hope you can stay well! When Mama goes down the world stops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved looking at these pictures. Hope everyone is feeling better. Everyone was healthy in my family until the day after when my dad got it and today when I got it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I see Dave's humor coming out in Harry. I think Harry is going to be a prankster like his Daddy! Love ya'll. Were in Dallas until the 3rd. lets hope the flu bug has left the Swale's/Lambert house permanently and we can get together. Libbie is begging to play with Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bloopers. Hope everyone is feeling better soon and hoping luck is on your side and you don't come down with the flu too. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sorry everyone was under the weather...however these shots are adorable!
    i love your people!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! Very cute, love bloopers, they tell the real story of what it takes to get 'the' shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bloopers are the best! So cute! Hope everyone feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your bloopers almost as much as the Christmas cards!! Hope Kate is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always love the bloopers as much as THE shot that makes the card. awesome personalities shining through

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am quite honestly laughing my head off here!!! Harry shaking his booty would have had my two girls lying on the ground laughing! And Will with his tongue out while Harry was kissing Kate, hilarious! You have such a fun family.
    Happy New Year Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kindness.