Pages

help please.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012
THANK YOU Lizzie and Hillcrest Acres!!!  Changing my password fixed it!!!  Now, please excuse me while I go read the 386 (not even kidding) e-mails I have missed.

I have some very important things to post here but I am super crazy busy trying to prepare a talk I am giving on marriage and parenting tomorrow night for a Parenting Education Series. It is on building positive relationships in your marriage and your family.  And I am a little nervous about it.  I have not given a talk for several months.

But I am having a BIG communication problem.  My Mac will not import my e-mail at all.  It says that the port has timed out.  I have not gotten e-mail since February 9th.  I cannot even get it on my phone.  I have had this happen sporadically before and I have always been able to fix it by clearing the cache and some other things but nothing is working this time.  It is some kind of Mac bug.  Anyone know what to do?  I seriously do not have time to schlep to the Apple store right now. 

So, I apologize if anyone is e-mailing me.  I cannot get it  (I have been able to see a few things by logging into my provider acct) and I can see blog comments through logging into comment moderation.

If you know how to remedy this situation, I would be so grateful.  Thanks so much.

3 comments:

  1. Kim, Something similar like this happened to me a few weeks ago on my MacBook. I had to change my email password because someone had hacked into my account. As soon as I did this, I started receiving my email again.

    I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just happened on my apple devices. First I got a pop up saying my email password was incorrect? I foolishly clicked on to type in my password !!??? My daughter was kind enough to go on main computer and changed my password and it seemed to do the trick . Hope this helps . Go change password on main computer:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stinks big time. I too have a mac but no email problems, wish I could help you! Have you called Apple? Chances are likely that they are familiar with this problem, I would let them know ASAP. Good luck Kim and with your speech tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kindness.