Pages

Spring is in the air (shoppes)

Thursday, January 12, 2012
I will be back with Part 2 of Harry's story very soon and thank you for the compassionate comments and prayers thus far.  A few of them had me in tears.  Y'all are the best.

I have been on the lookout for Spring and Summer clothes at Zulily because Kate has gotten tall and she will need some new ones.  Spring and Summer are what it feels like most of the year here! I  LOVE what I saw today at Zulily and had to share.

My creation

Dresses are  from Beary Basics and bathing suit is Marina West (13.99!) and perfect for 4th of July!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my!! Heading there NOW!!!!! Love me some ZULILLY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh so cute!! Made me smile and think of warm temps on this very very cold day!

    janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so addicted to Zulily, it has to stop:) I LOVE these dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Dresses! I might caution you about letting her wear a little two piece now, if you don't want her to wear one when she fills it out. Men and older boys are so vulnerable to seeing so much skin, even if it's just intended to be cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristin,

    I appreciate your perspective and it did make me think for a few moments. I think this is the best time in Kate's life to wear a 2 piece bathing suit. It is probably the only time in her life she will not be too self conscious about her body. I wish I wore more 2 pieces when I was younger. I can be quite prudish about clothes for myself and for Kate in general but I see nothing wrong with a 2 piece when you are 5..... as long as all the appropriate parts are covered.

    Thank you for sharing though as you made me think.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kindness.