Pages

Sneak Peek

Sunday, January 29, 2012
I have been a terrible blogger lately. I have not really been on the computer much and I have not really taken any photos this month either. I apologize. I am working on tying up a lot of things in real life and I am exhausted.  Today, I literally ache from head to toe but I am not sure what from.

Anyway, we had a GREAT Chinese New Year celebration last night with friends and I am working on a post of it but it might take me a day or two to get it up because I took a ton of photos and I like to really document our CNY celebrations. Here is a shot of Kate I took right before our friends came over...

Kate Chinese New Year:)


We had been meaning to do a photo shoot all week in her silks and the weather was bad.  Then yesterday the weather was beautiful but we had a lot to do and we forgot until about 10 minutes before our friends were arriving for dinner.  We quickly drove to a close park and I snapped a few images.  I love this one because Kate is being very "Kate."  I cannot describe it but this photo is really her (adorable dimple, dry winter skin and all). She is such a happy go lucky little monkey.  More soon.

9 comments:

  1. Darn it if sometimes real life doesn't "get in the way" :)

    Love the picture of "real Kate" and can't wait to hear all about your CNY celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 of my daughters suffered from excema as babies and toddlers and it flares up from contact and weather..we use Dermamud from AHAVA it is pricey but worth every penny..a little bit goes a long way..I have recommended to several people and they call it the "miracle" cream!! She is adorable! I am a Dragon and hoping for a prosperous year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't apologize for being a bad blogger! You have a life to attend to. I love your blog but I know you are busy living and taking care of the peanuts....Praying for all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate is so beautiful! I love your blog!
    -TB
    tuttibellablogs.blogspot.com
    whattuttibellawore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats the beauty about blogging, no time clock! I think we all go through those ebbs and flows with blogging as we do life...and sometimes time really does run away from us. Definitley been the case with me! But I think the worst is over. Kate looks over the moon about the new year...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just loved everything. Touches me the way you create atmospheres and how you all are together .God bless you and keep you ever so close !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable! Love this close up shot of sweet little Kate~

    xo,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kindness.