Pages

Happy Birthday Staci!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Kate's Baptism 015

Today is my wonderful friend, Staci's birthday. Staci is Kate's godmother and was the most incredible source of support and empathy during the three year wait for our adoption. She is one of the best mothers I have ever known. She has four amazing children and she somehow makes time to connect individually with each one every day. I have known her for about 10 years and I have never heard her yell at her kids--ever! That is the kind of person and Mom she is. Staci is the kind of friend everyone needs. I can tell her absolutely everything and she always sees my point of view! I love that about her. She is an incredible listener and amazingly generous. I am so blessed to have Staci in my life. She is one of the most giving people I have ever known. I love you Staci!